Tuesday, May 12, 2015

பிசாசு: - DEVIL



நல்ல பிசாசு:

எல்லா இடத்திற்கும் என்னால் செல்ல முடியவில்லை, அதனால்தான் தாயைப் படைத்தேன் என்றார் கடவுள்.


அதேதான், எல்லா இடத்திற்கும் என்னால் செல்ல முடியவில்லை, அதனால்தான் மாமியார்களைப் படைத்தேன் என்றது பிசாசு.



Friendship

“Don't walk behind me; I may not lead.
Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow.
Just walk beside me and be my friend.” 

- Albert Camus-


Relationship

“No relationship is perfect, ever. There are always some ways you have to bend,
 to compromise, to give something up in order to gain something greater...
The love we have for each other is bigger than these small differences. And that's the key. 

- Sarah Dessen-


Friend’s Face

“A friend may be waiting behind a stranger's face.” 

- Maya Angelou-

Happiness

“Whoever is happy will make others happy.”

 - Anne Frank

No need to remember…

If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything.”

 - Mark Twain




No comments:

Post a Comment