Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Canadian Literature - Kuru Aravinthan

Canadian Literature





Tamil Writers' Association of Canada, 

Canadian Media  and

other organizations presents Appreciation  

Award to writer  Mr. Kuru Aravinthan for 25 Years of Literary 

Work on Friday16th October 2015 at Baba Banquet hall, Toronto.


























வணக்கம்.

எனது பாராட்டு விழாவில் கலந்து கொண்டு  சிறப்பித்தமைக்கும், நீங்கள் தந்த ஆதரவிற்கும்  எனது குடும்பத்தின் சார்பில் நன்றியைத் தெரிவித்துக் கொள்கின்றேன். 

இனிய நட்புடன்..
குரு அரவிந்தன்.

Vanakkam.

I would like to extend my thank you for all of those who were able to attend on the occasion of my 25 year Tamil Literary service in Canada function. I would specially like to thank everyone who delivered a speech, honoured me, and helped with organizing this ceremony.

Regards,
Kuru Aravinthan







No comments:

Post a Comment